Every Bajaj Pulsar 150 bike rider need to change engine oil at regular intervals. Pulsar 150 oil change interval varies from the quality of engine oil you are using.
If you use quality and branded engine oil then you need to change oil for every 5000 km of the ride, if you use normal quality of engine oil then you need to change engine oil for every 3000 km. Here you can find the best engine oil for Pulsar 150 DTSI engine bikes with all the required details.
Bajaj 150 engine oil capacity is 1000 ml.
Best Engine Oil For Pulsar 150 DTSI (Shell Advance & Motul)
1.Shell Advance AX7 600042667 10W-40 API SM Synthetic Technology Motorbike Engine Oil
- Gives 23% more protection during engine startup when compared to inferior oils.
- 52 percentage cleaner pistons than the industry standard
- Provides optimized clutch control with JASO MA2 specification. The formulations meet: API SM
- Enhances the performance of standard bikes (100-150 CC)
2. Motul 104103 7100 4T Fully Synthetic Ester 20W-50 API SN Petrol Engine Oil
- 100% Synthetic with ester 4-Stroke engine oil. Reduces engine internal friction and extreme pressure performance, for more power
- Viscosity: 20W-50, Oil Type: Synthetic petrol engine oil
- JASO MA2 ensure optimum clutch performance at start-up, acceleration, and full speed.
- API SN provide improved high-temperature deposit protection for more stringent sludge control
If you don’t know how to change Bajaj Pulsar 150 bike engine oil then watch this video
You may also like: Best Helmet For Pulsar 150